Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

In message , ARW
writes
"charles" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Excuse if I don't know what I'm talking about, but to be honest I
don't..

Bradford, a building which I was responsible for a tenants floor of,
had a ground floor occupied by some sort of speed partnership outfit.

Vans fitted with speed cameras, marked up police, but orange flashers
on top and driven by not the police. You would often see them parked up
by the road side around Bradford, doing their thing.

Anyone tell me what outfit they were please?

Google and Wikipedia seems not very helpful on this...

Just made a small correction to your post

In Surrey the "partneship" is between the police & County Highways
department. Their vehicles are usually "FOR SOME ACCOUNTABLE
FINANCIAL REASON" spotted on a decent bit of dual
carriageway which, for some unaccountable reason has had the speed limit
reduced to 50mph.

No **** Sherlock

Bunch of ****s the lot of them. Money grasping Fagins that have ****
all to do with road safey.

It's not compulsory to get speeding fines.
--
Chris French