Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) Replacing white numbers on a keyboard

wrote in message
news
On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 22:23:59 -0700, rbowman wrote:

I was wondering about trying nail polish. I know they sell a metallic
silver, and a brush is included. But I dont use nail polish (I dont
have breasts)
So I dont know much about it, except that it seems to be durable, and
needs acetone to remove.

Nail polish is lacquer with color (and sometimes a filler) The brush that
comes with it is way too big for your purpose. You would need a #1 or #0
round artist's brush. Maybe even 2/0.

http://www.misterart.com/chart-brush-sizes.html

--

dadiOH