View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster

Default Why Build Excellent CAD Into Your Awesome CAM Product?

This is the type of discussion that is way, way about slow eddy's head and for sure it's way above the head of any of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

This discussion was started by the former head of software engineering for CNC Software which produces Mastercam. He worked for them for 8 years. As many know, I'm a very strong critic of Mastercam and the major reason why is they continue to refuse to do what their former head of software engineering wanted them to do.

Right now CADCAM programming is very inefficient. The reason it's inefficient can be found in this link and other links that branch off of it. This is the type of discussion that cannot be found anywhere else on the Internet or in pay for play advertising based metalworking magazines like slow eddy works for.

There is simply nothing like my LinkedIn group, CADCAM Technology Leaders, anywhere else. It's membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

Most people in the CADCAM business realize that things have to change and that pay for play CADCAM magazines are old school and aren't effective. You will never find worthless ad copywriters like slow eddy in my LinkedIn group. The reason for that should be obvious to anyone who is objective and to those who take the time to understand the subject matter in this discussion:

https://lnkd.in/d2TBrMc