Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

Tom Gardner fired this volley in news:m6kqju$hen$2
@speranza.aioe.org:

Mog'll come to see the light.

From what I see, Mogula is just a "sane", measured and considerate copy of
Jonqueer. I think the moniker may be an alter-ego/pseudonym. Even madmen
have a need to act sane to impress folks.

Lloyd

Well, I see Jon is in his glory...people are posting about him. He's
like a dog that so craves attention that being kicked is enjoyed It's
really sad! I give Ed a lot of credit for putting up with Jon's
incoherent ranting.

I hope Mog begins to understand what Jon is and this thread shows Jon
true to form.