Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 17:26:38 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 5:12:11 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:42:07 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:14:53 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:37:20 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 2:55:34 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 14:17:27 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 2:07:10 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 14:00:57 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 1:55:08 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 12:48:19 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:29:01 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:06:24 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/14/2014 2:55 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Well, there's another good reason not to make assumptions. g

These two characters are victims only of themselves. But Jon and mog
at last have found each other. I'm happy for them.

Mog'll come to see the light.

I don't know. It sounds like they're made of the same material, but
mog has a different emotional condition.

--
Ed Huntress

Mog and I respect each other....It's called mutual respect.

Something like mobsters, eh? Or, in this case, mutual recognition of
emotional abnormalities.

I don't see you talking to him much. Omertá, maybe...

--
Ed Huntress

When you understand someone often times you don't need to talk.

Right. I guess it's the microchip they implanted in your molar.

The more you play amateur head shrinker, the more you show others how insecure you are with yourself.

Well, you're an interesting case, Jon. The manic side of your bipolar
disorder seems to be suppressed more than it was ten years ago.

I wish I knew more about it; it looks like you're locked in a
permanent depressive-fight mode; probably because you're such a prick.

As for me, I'm so secure I could just take a nap before dinner. Maybe
I will. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I treat people like the deserve to be treated. In your cause it's with as much disgust and contempt as I can muster.

That seems to include everyone on this NG except for mog. It's
probably a matter of shared values: You've both been arrested; you've
both beaten women; and he, at least, seems to have more than a passing
familiarity with anti-pyschotic drugs. Perhaps you share that, too.

--
Ed Huntress

I've never beaten a woman. I was falsely accused of it by a woman with serious mental heath issues who refused to treat those issues. All charges against me were dropped and the DA apologized to me. I've never been convicted of a felony in my entire life. These facts deeply troubles lying sleazeballs like slow eddy.

Then why was your arrest record not expunged? It's automatic in
Florida, unless you've been convicted of something else, or arrested
for sexual violations. Your lawyer only had to ask, and defense
lawyers are obligated to ask on your behalf.

--
Ed Huntress

I've never asked and I don't care.

You don't have to ask. Unless you specifically instruct him or her not
to, your lawyer asks.

My lawyer was a public defender. At the time I was very sick and had been diagnosed with cancer. My mugshot clearly shows how weak and pale I was at the time. I ended up with a different public defender than I started with because it took the DA awhile to figure out I wasn't going to budge and that his witness was a liar.

It's clear you don't know as much about the law as you claim to. That would be very similar to many other topics you claim expertise in and then fall flat on your face when someone with real world experience eventually calls you out for being full of **** like I often do.

What's clear is that you're bull****ting. There are three
possibiities:

One is that you had a prior conviction.

Two is that you had a prior arrest on a charge related to sexual
assault.

The third possibility is that the charges were not "dropped," but that
the case was concluded "nolle prosequi."

Because you always couch your denial as " I've never been convicted of
a felony," rather than "I've never been convicted of a crime," the
first is logically the most likely.

The third also is likely. It's common in domestic abuse cases. What it
means is that the case would remain open, but that the prosecutor
would not prosecute at this time.

That typically happens when the spouse decides not to press the case.
The state still has an interest, but it doesn't have a cooperating
witness. Knowing that most wife-beaters are repeat offenders, they'll
leave the case open to see what happens.

Domestic abuse cases don't result in an arrest and booking unless
there is some evidence -- usually, a bruised spouse or a corroborating
witness. There had to be something more than a mere claim by your
wife.

So, Jon, what other bull**** are you going to spin now? These points
of law I mentioned are all straightforward and well-documented, so
you'll have to come up with something else.

--
Ed Huntress

What's clear is slow eddy is a liar and that he has no idea what he's talking about on this subject or many others subjects. For many years slow eddy and others have tried and failed to use this case against me. The bottom line is slow eddy can't produce a felony or even a misdemeanor conviction in this case. The reason no one can is I have never been convicted of a felony in my entire life.

Well, there we go. Jon has gone from claiming he's "never been
convicted of a felony" to, we can't produce a felony or "even a
misdemeanor conviction IN THIS CASE."

That makes it pretty much a slam-dunk that you had a prior conviction,
in some other case.

I was hoping you'd clear that up for us, Jon, because it seemed
obvious that you must have had a prior conviction, or you wouldn't
have couched your words with "felony."

For the record, I never claimed you did. Nor did I ever say I was
certain you were convicted of anything. But you just clarified it.

Also for the record, your case was nolle prossed on June 12, 2000. So
your claim that "All charges against me were dropped" is a damned lie.
The charges weren't dropped. The prosecutor just chose not to
prosecute at that time, probably because your wife declined to press
charges. Regardless, the prosecutor kept the case open.

That alone would keep you from getting your arrest expunged. But from
your own words, it appears you had two strikes against you on that
account. Your attorney probably told you to forget trying to get the
arrest expunged because you would be denied on two counts of Florida
law.

There is a reason slow eddy is a worthless, ad copy writer who works for pay for play metalworking rags. The reason is slow eddy is a lifelong failure and he knows it.

Actually, your arrest is not of much interest to me. What is of some
interest is the repeated examples of your lying -- specifically
because you keep accusing me of it, without a single example or proof.

People who do that generally are trying to cover up their own lies.
And you've left so many droppings of that type around the Web that
people have actually compiled lists of them, for entertainment.

So your chances of getting away with it are about zero. Maybe you
should go back to claiming that pushrod engines are more "advanced"
than overhead cams. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress