Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default OT -What has happened to Google Maps?

I just went to my bookmarked "Google Maps" to find out where a special hardware store is located. Instead of getting my normal 60540 local area code map, I get s high-altitude panoramic view of the entire northern Illinois area. No way to move, enlarge or reduce the map. Then alittle bit and mostly below the panoramic view, I also get a lot of graphics and the equivalent of 3-4 scroll-down pages of gibberish and symbols and "stuff". My book mark is unchanged. Mapquest, yellowpages maps, etc, all still work ok. Anyone else notice this problem?