Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 14 Dec 2014 22:16:18 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

wrote in :

I find it quite useful, particularly on trips. Around here, I have
may favorite places but outside of the area I always use GasBuddy. I
find its numbers to be quite recent, often within the hour. I also do
my best on the other end to make it better.

We've used it on trips several times before as well. It's not always
possible to get the absolute best price, but we do sometimes avoid paying
an extra $.30/gallon by stopping earlier or later.

I generally plan long trips around it, so saving $.30/gal isn't
difficult at all.