Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 2:07:10 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 14:00:57 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 1:55:08 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 12:48:19 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:29:01 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:06:24 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/14/2014 2:55 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Well, there's another good reason not to make assumptions. g

These two characters are victims only of themselves. But Jon and mog
at last have found each other. I'm happy for them.

Mog'll come to see the light.

I don't know. It sounds like they're made of the same material, but
mog has a different emotional condition.

--
Ed Huntress

Mog and I respect each other....It's called mutual respect.

Something like mobsters, eh? Or, in this case, mutual recognition of
emotional abnormalities.

I don't see you talking to him much. Omertá, maybe...

--
Ed Huntress

When you understand someone often times you don't need to talk.

Right. I guess it's the microchip they implanted in your molar.

The more you play amateur head shrinker, the more you show others how insecure you are with yourself.

Well, you're an interesting case, Jon. The manic side of your bipolar
disorder seems to be suppressed more than it was ten years ago.

I wish I knew more about it; it looks like you're locked in a
permanent depressive-fight mode; probably because you're such a prick.

As for me, I'm so secure I could just take a nap before dinner. Maybe
I will. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I treat people like the deserve to be treated. In your cause it's with as much disgust and contempt as I can muster.