Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Belt/Disk sander reviews

Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:
Thinking a stationary belt/disk sander might be just the thing
for smoothing push sticks cut out of yellow pine with my band saw,
I started
reading reviews at HF on the 3.8 Amp one they have on sale for
$59.99. I know this is a "mistake" (maybe, maybe not).
OOPs, I just double-checked, that is 3.5 Amps, rated at 3/4HP
(ha ha ha!)

Bill - I you still on the hunt to buy equipment before you actually
even start using anything? You're going to end up with a cool shop
worth of stuff that has never even been used. Come on Boy - get
using some of the stuff you've got...

Didn't I say I was making push sticks? And, I mean ones suitable for
giving away to friends. : )

Now that's a Christmas gift idea. I'd order one for my wife but I'm afraid
she'd use it on me...

--

-Mike-