Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Hill[_3_] Peter Hill[_3_] is offline

Default Consumer unit regulations change

On 13/12/2014 09:23, Andy Burns wrote:
F Murtz wrote:

harryagain wrote:

Adam Funk wrote:

Don't spray the inside while it's on. ;-)

Why not? It's recommended for electrical contacts.

The propellant is flamable.

The product is, but the propellant is actually CO2.

Hadn't used to be. I left a car at Heysham docks for week when I went to
MGP. It was subjected to a gale and parked facing into it. Took a 1 mile
tow to get it going, badly. I popped the bonnet, mate jumped out,
sprayed WD40 on the external sparks. It lit up very well. I got a really
good look at his startled face though the gap between scuttle and bonnet.