Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Belt/Disk sander reviews

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:
Thinking a stationary belt/disk sander might be just the thing
for smoothing push sticks cut out of yellow pine with my band saw, I
started
reading reviews at HF on the 3.8 Amp one they have on sale for
$59.99. I know this is a "mistake" (maybe, maybe not).

OOPs, I just double-checked, that is 3.5 Amps, rated at 3/4HP (ha
ha ha!)

Bill - I you still on the hunt to buy equipment before you actually even
start using anything? You're going to end up with a cool shop worth of
stuff that has never even been used. Come on Boy - get using some of the
stuff you've got...

Maybe I should go to the doctor and find out whether I have an Iron
deficiency? ; )