Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default EZ Clean Spark Plug

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:42:24 PM UTC-6, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Here's one of many Youtube movies of those Maytag gas powered washers.
Those big motor driven wringer rollers prompted the warning to ladies,
"Don't get your tit in the wringer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qpDgSktoE8

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

When my brother was a toddler, he got his arm caught in our Maytag wringer....if I recall you had to whack them on top to release the spring pressure. No damage was done even though it reached his upper arm! Mom still went nuts! (micky, notice how I don't bore people with paragraph after paragraph)