Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default My computer is being hacked ! ! !

To: Frank
On 12/08/2014 09:44 AM, Frank wrote:
Scary to watch them take control of computer and if crooks they could
really do a job on you.

My opinion, M$ is extremely unprofessional by not
providing media anymore with office. By the
way, LibreOffice is coming into its own.

I use Go To Assist a lot. Before I move the
customer's mouse, I tell them "now it is going
to seem like there is a ghost inside your computer".
Everyone remarks on it.

Go to Assist is fun for me because I can ask the customer
to show me what is happening. About 80% of the time
their description is off in the weeds.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: e (1:249/999)
--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
SpaceSST BBS Usenet Fidonet Gateway