Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical Advice Needed - 3 way switch replacement resultingin a dead loop

On 12/8/2014 9:10 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Dec 2014 17:36:38 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
I have not changed anything on the 2nd floor yet. Only changed switches on the main floor.

Short of calling an electrician, I don't know what to do.

Use your digital camera next time before disconnecting ANYTHING. Then
you can show us what you actually DID.

I've got a couple ROLLS of YELLOW tape from EBAY,
which is handy for MARKING wires as I take THEM
off. Just FOLD some TAPE over the wire and NUMBER
with SHARPIE.

--
..
Christopher A. Young