Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:56:05 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 02:04:25 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 05:05:18 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
I've never seen one at the local HF store.

If you go there a lot, ask them to stock it for you. I got mine at
the semi-local store, 30 miles away. I make the Medford run every
month or three. Mine didn't stock their wheelbarrow inner tube, so I
ordered one off Amazon for a buck less. Hopefully, it won't smell
like Chinese rubber, which is worse than vomit when it comes to the
gag response. Dear Crom, what do they use in it?

I used to be in there fairly often, but my health no longer alows me
to go more than a few times a year. It is a couple miles from the
Veteran's park, so that is usually the only times I get there.

Suckage.

Those tubes are made from old Chinese!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Don't forget: cigars are made from circumcision remnants.

But! They are hand rolled on the virgin thighs of 14yr old Cuban
girls

PJ O'Rourke