Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default Bosch dishwasher problem

Jonathan wrote:

On Monday, January 5, 2004 12:29:23 PM UTC, Frisket wrote:

Hi all, Happy New Year! (possibly) We've got a Bosch dishwasher
that's stopped emptying. The dial on the front still goes round and
when it gets to the point where it should pump out it sounds like

[snip]

Mine had that problem. Turned out a guest had broken a glass and then
removed the filter so bits of broken glass were stopping the pump.
Easy to solve once you knew the problem.

Jonathan

Awwww, shame. If you'd waited another month it would have been 11 whole
years, rather than just the 10.

--
Scott