Posted to alt.home.repair
Col. Edmund Burke Col. Edmund Burke is offline

Default WINTER TIP - Frozen Clothing on your Body

"bob_villa" wrote in message
On Saturday, December 6, 2014 8:00:43 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
Most people dont have to use a hose outdoors in cold winter weather.
However, as a farmer, I do have to use one often. Other occupations use
them too. But one thing about using a garden hose, is that sooner or
later it's going to slip or shoot the water the wrong way, and YOU get
soaked. In warm weather that is not a big problem, but in freezing
winter weather, it can be a big problem.

If it happened to me...I'd fill the tub with warm water and get it! A bit
safer and you're wet anyway!

#Bob: Does yer wife have winter tits? Winter tits are hard as a rock.