Posted to sci.electronics.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Manual eject cassette on Toshiba TX972 car CD player?

On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 17:35:01 -0700, Amanda Riphnykhazova
wrote:

Not in this case I fear, it is a CD cassette, not a tape cassette

not familiar with that. I once couldn't figure out how to remove a CD from
a CD player. Some kind soul [without calling me stupid] said take a paper
clip [stiff wire] and poke it through the tiny hole in the front and
'feel' around to push the grears directly and sure enough the cassette
'walked' is way out of the player ...be sure power is OFF.