Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default EZ Clean Spark Plug

On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 17:42:22 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Here's one of many Youtube movies of those Maytag gas powered washers.
Those big motor driven wringer rollers prompted the warning to ladies,
"Don't get your tit in the wringer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qpDgSktoE8

Jeff

My aunt had a wringer machine unit she was over 80 years old. The
motor just ran the agitator. I can't remember if the wringer was
electric or manual.

I'm sure here son, who made good money and was devoted to her, would
have bought her something else. Finally it broke and they couldn't find
a part, so she got the cheapest automatic made, with maybe 2 water
levels, on or two cycles, and very limited choice of water temp. At
ger 100th birthday party she stood for 2 hours to greet guests, even
though there was a chair right there. Moved out of her house to
assisted living at age 96 or so. Was the busiest person in the assisted
living, and died about 104 or so. Wasn't overweight.