Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default What is your experince with an aerobic septic retrofit?

On Friday, December 5, 2014 4:14:12 PM UTC-5, Pete C. wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I'm considering an aerobic septic kit to correct a poorly performing drain
field.

I'd like to hear from anyone that has experience with this. What was you
experience?

--

Aerobic systems work very well and are common around here where there is
a lot of clay. The only real issue with them is the consume power and

I think the operative words here are "to correct". A new, properly designed
aerobic system would be one thing. Whether you can convert one with a
poorly functioning drain field and have it work, likely depends on some
additional critical factors.