Posted to sci.electronics.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Manual eject cassette on Toshiba TX972 car CD player?

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:03:15 -0700, Amanda Riphnykhazova
wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a way of ejecting the cassette from this CD
cassette player without connecting the power please?

Or do I have to pull the whole thing to bits?

Don't know your specific, but on mine,I'd WANT to take some of it to bits.
Just to inspect that removing the cassettee does not wind the tape
everywhere inside. Last time I did this, I had to pull the unit slightly
apart to gain access to the little wheels inside then manually turn those
little wheels until the cassette walked its way out.