Arch

Default The merits of microwave seasoning

One good thing about senility is that you aren't embarrassed to wear out
of style clothes or to ask silly questions. So I ask.
Is it possible that if low power is on and off bursts of full power
(lower duty) maybe low power is actually more efficient than high in
getting water out of green wood because of a pounding or shakng effect.
Somewhat like shakng fruit from a tree. Pounding with a hammer seems to
drive a nail better than steady pressure on the nail head. OK, I'll go
quietly, but I'm gonna get a free lunch some day. Arch

Fortiter,