Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 22:37:49 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161430851697

????

You guys need those? I tend to run into 4-8 at a time and since they
arent worth anything used, toss em or give em away.

Most of them will have the fine adjustment.

Ill start saving em when I get em and give em to you guys for shipping
only.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke