Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Woodcraft Again

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 18:56:56 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

Well, they charged me quite a lot for freight, but I never did get

I haven't followed this entirely. Whenever I buy online I pay the total
for everything at checkout. Did they leave the freight charges off
because they didn't know where the items would be shipping from?

It seems that they don't have their logistics sorted out well.

Whenever there's no price I always ask. And then I remind myself
that if I have to ask I can't afford it.

Best of luck. We've all BTDT with purchases turning sour.