Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodcraft

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

Well, they have now charged my credit card. For the full amount for
four (4) leaves, and $125 for shipping. I've only received one (1)
leaf and it was shipped AFTER I notified them to cancel the order. To
the guy who said I'ld have to try them to know for sure.... what did
I ever do to you? You could have just told me they were an unethical
organization and their on-line sucks.

I'm the guy who said "The only one way to know for sure is to try it.
They should show any additional fees on the checkout page."

I was ONLY talking about the shipping fees. If they didn't add notice of
added shipping fees before you checked out, then by all means call your
CC company and dispute the charge. Might be worth filing a dispute with
the BBB as well.

As a result of your posts, I will not use Woodcraft if I need a large
piece of equipment shipped.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.