Arch

Default Food Safe Finishes (aka Speaking of Goblets)

Hi George, I enjoy your commentary; always readable, thought provoking
and instructive. You don't argue from dogmatic authority or perpetuate
misinformation just because it was printed somewhere. Thanks.

An easily understood, in depth rcw review of the physical chemistry
involved as wood dries and cracks and stabilizes (or doesn't) would be a
convenient reference printed out or archived. Summed up in one essay,
anecdotes aside, what we really know today. What is happening as wood is
dried by all the different ways that are revealed to our true believers.
You could do it very well. So?

Do you think that adding salt to LDD solution might help transfer the
intracellular water by osmosis across
a cell membrane made water-loving? Which is the real perp anyway, intra
or extra cell water? I doubt that inquiring minds give a damn.
Arch

Fortiter,