Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default What lasts longer than my fhumbnail.

On Wed, 03 Dec 2014 22:14:06 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

micky writes:

Do they manufacture finger-nail equivalents?

Yep.

Plastic scrub pads.

I have some of them. I'll try them too. Thanks.

I did try already one with a thin layer of blue scrubbing stuff on one
side of a sponge, but it probably is softer than a plastic Brillo-type
pad.

OT, not that I would use them on the sink but I used to have a brass
scouring pad; a bronze one, maybe: a copper one; and brillo pads which I
think are made of iron or steel, since they rust, and some non-Brillo
bigger steel pads sold in hardware stores. . I figured each was better
for certain things, yet to be determined, than the others were.

But a couple wore out and I haven't found the exotic ones for sale
anymore. And in one case I finally found them but they were much
smaller and seemed to make using them harder.