Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YES SIREE, BOYS.............

On 12/1/2014 9:29 AM, Pavel314 wrote:
On Monday, December 1, 2014 8:40:45 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did you see that the white cop resigned?

I think that's a bad decision, but I'm not
there.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

I wondered about that, too. I'd think that if he was

still on the force, he'd be supported by the police
department for any further lawsuits. Maybe they made
a deal with him to resign in return for a guarantee
of assistance.

Paul

It sets up a bad precedent. Enough protests and riots,
and they can knock cops off the force. What behavior
is rewarded, increases. We'd see more riots and
mobs and looting.

--
..
Christopher A. Young