Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default TOT Gardening Chris Hog

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
I think they are seasonal certainly. What bulbs are you after?
Brian

I don't really know Brian. Just something that looks good and lasts for a
while. My gardening skills are not very good.
However, many people have admired my garden and Abdul from the shop up the
road said "It is de best in de street"
I'd love some plants that are irresistible and highly toxic to cats.

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
I have transplanted the gladiolas from the front garden to the back garden
as they looked like Triffids and were always getting blown, despite being
supported by canes.
I have planted some spring flowering bulbs in the front garden, but I
can't see any summer flowering bulbs in the shops.
Is this because the summer bulbs are not in the shops yet, or am I
missing something?