Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Off and Pop for changing sockets

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:23:55 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I did leave that part out. After tripping the breaker we did look for it
and then lock and tag it. After all it still needs to be turned back on at
some point.

---

Some of the machines we worked on could be fed from more than one breaker, or even more than one panel. There might be a motor circuit, fan circuit, controls circuit. So you could be inside it having tripped one breaker and still be at risk. The only way to avoid that is to know what breakers feed the equipment.