Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Off and Pop for changing sockets

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:15:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
In a plant you MUST lock out the
circuit you are working on. No IFS, ANDS or BUTS about it. Get caught
working on a circuit that is not locked out in many shops you end up
taking the rest of the day (or week) off without pay.

When I worked for a (well known name) paper company, the penalty for working on a circuit that was not locked out was immediate firing. The penalty for working on a circuit that WAS locked out, but did not have your individual lockout on it too, was also immediate firing. We took Zero Energy State regulations seriously - as does OSHA.