Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Dummy AA battery?

On 30/11/2014 20:32, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:27:47 -0000, Graham. wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:11:53 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/11/14 16:40, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 13:12:29 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Uncle Peter
wrote:

Since Lithium Ions are double the voltage ...

Come again?

Show me any Lithium based battery which is 1.2 volts.

All of my solar powered garden lights are Lithium 1.2 volts.

Those would be the miracle NiMh LITHIUM batteries then?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...938831414.html

I'm sure there are homeopathic amounts of lithium in them, along with
all the other elements in the periodic table.

Why do homeopaths always spell psychopath wrongly?

A common homeopathic related affliction, associated with taking
excessive amounts of ground camel's toenail powder;-(