Robert

Default Musing about books and stuff

I find reading books on creativity hel p, because few of us are
regularly creative due to our lifestyles, etc. One of the better ones
I have found is this one:
"How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps
to Genius Every Day", Michael J. Gelb

I have others if anyone is interested in more titles.
Robert

(Arch) wrote in message ...

Well, I've listened to many lectures, watched many tapes, attended many
demos visited many websites and gabbed for hours. However for me, what
little residual knowledge remains is mostly from reading which I love
doing. I do wonder why I continue buying books of pictures when there
are so many just as good or often better all over the internet ....and
for free!

So the point, if there is one, of these few (yeah, right) words is how
do y'all best enjoy and retain learning about our art/craft? DIY advice
etc. surely has its place, but what primarily narrative current books or
articles can you suggest for me? Why? I've about worn out Pain and
Child. Thanks, Arch

Fortiter,