Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default TOT Gardening Chris Hog

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 14:12:27 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

I have transplanted the gladiolas from the front garden to the back garden
as they looked like Triffids and were always getting blown, despite being
supported by canes.
I have planted some spring flowering bulbs in the front garden, but I
can't
see any summer flowering bulbs in the shops.
Is this because the summer bulbs are not in the shops yet, or am I missing
something?

Yes. Summer flowering bulbs are usually available in late winter or
spring, March/April for planting April/May.

Thanks for that Chris.