Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:57:31 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/29/2014 11:11 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

At some point, one stops relying on others/experts and starts relying
upon themselves. And for me, never certain, that is why I posted the
question tentatively, NOT definitively. Asking if anyone else noticed
'plastic face'.

What was your opinion?

My opinion is that he was rehearsed to the point of talking with no
emotion and the lawyers probably wanted it that way

That seems a lot more likely than botox. He also went through 4 hours
of testimony to the GJ. And I'm sure he was rehearsed in questioning for
that for many hours too. And they probably told him to stay factual,
not show emotion, etc.