Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

On 11/29/2014 05:38 PM, ChairMan wrote:

No, as I mentioned I put my reply in the wrong thread. (sorry)

In no way did I mean to imply that people who are against lawless
rioting are racists. Any sane person should be against such behavior.

My anger was directed at the couple of people who made racist
remarks...period.

I understand your feelings, but I think most comments(not all) were stated
because of the race baiting of the parties involved. If it had been a black
cop that shot him this would have never made the news.
I for one am tired of the race card being played for EVERYTHING that happens
to any person of color. There is absolutly no personal responsibilty taken
in any of the incidents that have made the news.
NONE ZIP NADA. I can't understand why when a cop tells someone to freeze and
get on the ground, they think.....**** YOU, i don't have to listen or do
what your telling me to do. Guess what, that doesn't work and you're
probably going to get shot or beat.
It's not always the white mans fault, sometimes(most times) it's the
individuals

Yep, Even though I think it's terrible that some kid ended up dead...
I do have to say that if you try to grab a cop's gun that's what is
going to happen to you.

I was harassed by cops when I was that age and I am not black...but I
learned really fast that if you don't give them any ****, they will
pretty much not hassle you much. (and I'm not particularly smart either)

Anyway as I mentioned the couple of idiots who made nothing but dumb
racist remarks were not among the regulars here and I went a bit over-board.