Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] spkinger.sk@gmail.com is offline

Default Anderson Windows Storm windows?

On Saturday, January 6, 2001 12:00:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I'd like to get some storm windows for our Anderson windows. We have
mostly double hung and one casement that I'd like to winterize a bit
more. We have the screens with the little latches that snap into the
outside part of the window. I checked on the Anderson window web site
in hopes of finding information on whether or not they have storm
windows that can be used in place of their screens. I had no luck.

I haven't checked at HD or Lowe's yet. Who may have them?

Karen

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't checked HD or Lowe's either but found this site you may be interested in: https://www.windowinserts.com/
If I can't find anything at the home improvement stores I might give these a try.