Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Amazon Prime

On 29 Nov 2014 12:19:54 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:42:15 +0000, David wrote:

New keyboard turned up today in a pristine box.
So I opened it by slitting the plastic seals and lifting the front tab.
Turns out the Unifying Receiver is in the cardboard around the front tab
in a dinky little pocket so you can only see it when the front tab is
lifted - so on the previous one there was no sign of it but it might
well still be there!

I had a similar experience with a Luxo 'anglepoise' lamp. Quite expensive
so I was a bit disappointed when it turned up without a bulb. Went out
and bought one.

Disposing of box a few weeks later and I was flattening the box, first
opening the other end. You guessed it - a neatly packaged bulb in a
little pocket under the flap.

Same here with the anti-theft wheel nuts on my new Ibiza in 2011. No
sign of a spanner, so I got them to change them to normal nuts. Months
later I found the spanner in a little invisible pocket in the flap of
the black floppy plastic tools pouch.
--
Dave W