Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Amazon Prime

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 08:32:32 +0000, Dennis@home wrote:

On 29/11/2014 00:07, Bob Eager wrote:

Yes - I've seen that - if you lob the product into Google Shopping, it
quite often turns up at a good (not ebay) seller charging less than
Amazon...

Exactly what I do. And that includes the carriage cost, if any..!

Sometimes there is a note next to the buy now button that says other
vendors are cheaper than prime. So even on amazon you can get it cheaper
sometimes.

That is true. But often the same vendor is cheaper still if you buy
direct! I've done that on a number of occasions...found that on Amazon
and then gone to the vendor's own website.

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.