Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Replacing pump on espresso machine?

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:13:45 -0800 (PST), Amanda Riphnykhazova
wrote:

Actually I have some of that but don't use it because someone told me it is too harsh for espresso machines and was designed for drip coffee makers. I think I Wil try to rolll it out as, -with a formerly completely blocked machine, - there is no knowing what is in there!

To the extent possible only use it on removable parts. Do not place it in
the boiler. I suppose you could support a cup to soak the nozzle in. It
normally gets the job done for me. Rinse thoroughly with both cold and
hot water, while rubbing the parts down.

?-)