Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default car auxhilliary heater

In article ,
fred wrote:
Well I specced and bought 2 new 525's . !992 and 1997 . Well actually
the last was a 523 and she complained I had downgraded her. Useless
explaining the engines were the same. 523 was less than 525 and that was
that. And I distinctly remember this as an option one one of these cars.
They were superb cars. Completely un-flusterable no matter how you drove
them.Convinced me to switch to BMWs and I'm driving them ever since.

Are you certain you're not confusing it with the residual heat function?

Did you have this on your car?

Something which could retain a reasonable amount of heat overnight would
likely be very large. So where was it fitted?

--
*White with a hint of M42*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.