Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On 11/28/2014 01:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:59:38 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

I admire the way the DA handled this case. He did not fold under
pressure from the governor but the Governor (D) screwed the pooch. MO
may turn red in the next gubernatorial election

I agree, although I think it was more politically driven than legally
driven. He knew he was going to **** a fair amount of the electorate
either way it went, so he punted it to the GJ, then made sure that the
presentation was more diligent than usual (at least those that I have
been directly involved were more along the lines of ones that proved the
old saw about being able to indict a ham sandwich) in presenting the
case.

This GJ was already empanelled before this Brown incident. A Judge
ordered an extension, extended into January. How often the GJ meets
in MO - I'm not sure. People call the jurist racist, though they were
seated before, not after the shooting.

When it is your tightly held religious belief that America is
racist, the facts do not matter. You know it is true. That is
why it is called an "axiom"

Where is this poor police officer going to live now that
there has been a bounty put out on his head? Witness protection?