Colin Wilson

Default Advice on living flame gas fire

Should I be overly concerned at the moment ?
Well appliances should be serviced.

Funny you should mention that - Powerhouse (under Scottish Power) managed
to completely fudge both the original installation and failed to provide
the annual checks that were part of an insurance we paid for on the
fire...

We had enough problems getting them to change the ODS when that failed -
they tried to deny there being any insurance in effect, despite it being
itemised on the original receipt !