Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Amazon Prime

On 28/11/2014 20:03, David wrote:
Clicking through the usual route for free delivery on Amazon I suddenly
realise that I had been lured into signing up to Amazon Prime.

Don't know how it happened, but there seems no way to cancel it.
So I am on a free trial and I've already clicked the box to say that I
don't want to go from the free trial to the full service.

As I am inside, I can't check the outside door again (if you see what I
mean) so I don't know how much was Amazon trickery and how much was simple
operator error.

It was trickery.

I found myself signed up a few weeks ago so I rang them to say I didn't
want it and hadn't requested it. It took a few goes to get them to
confirm *they* had enrolled *me*. They saw it as some sort of kindness.

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying