Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT - Amazon Prime

On 28/11/2014 20:03, David wrote:
Clicking through the usual route for free delivery on Amazon I suddenly
realise that I had been lured into signing up to Amazon Prime.

Don't know how it happened, but there seems no way to cancel it.
So I am on a free trial and I've already clicked the box to say that I
don't want to go from the free trial to the full service.

As I am inside, I can't check the outside door again (if you see what I
mean) so I don't know how much was Amazon trickery and how much was simple
operator error.

Anyway, looks like I am up for some fast and free deliveries over the
Christmas period.
Which is good because I've already received a wireless keyboard without
the wireless USB receiver (udders...bulls..) and had to return it.

Good news is that I get free pick up for the return.
Looks as though the replacement (from another supplier) could arrive on
Sunday.

Anyone else seen an increase in pressure to join AP?

Cheers

Dave R

Same with me.
They have put some wording on what looks like a separate button but it
is just an extension to the free trial.

I have already ended it at the end of the free trial.

If you don't want next day you can select a longer time and they pay you
a pound so you may as well get some cash from them.