Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:47:49 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

...snip....

My understanding is that Wilson stopped Brown only because he was
jaywalking down the middle of the street (and thereby disrupting
traffic). So far as I know, Wilson knew nothing about the convenience
store robbery when he stopped Brown.

I think the sequence of events was that Wilson had heard the report
of the robbery. He saw the two in the street, told them to get out of
the street. Then he noticed the box of cigars in Brown's hand and
realized they could be the two perps.

In the interview between Wilson and Stephy that I saw, Wilson said that he
was at some child emergency, the call came in regarding the robbery
[shoplifting? perhaps robbery since Brown manhandled the owner, changing
from shoplifting to robbery] Wilson said that when he had finished with
the child's emergency, he had the description of the perp [black man, the
hat, the coat and trousers] so he saw a man fitting the description and
called to him, whereupon Brown came over to his vehicle etc.

I thought you said you saw this interview?