Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 20:50:10 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/27/2014 7:35 AM, gonjah wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I have a great deal of respect for law enforcement.
I want to believe Wilson, but we can't just ignore the witnesses.

No, we can't ignore them, but the Grand Jury had to sift through and
determine who lied, who told the truth. Reports show that witnesses
changed their story to coincide with what they heard on the new or what
others said. Witnesses are not reliable

One interesting difference between GJ and trial jury is that the
GJurors are encouraged to ask questions of witnesses.

The subject (Wilson) is only allowed to be present when he testified -
then leave the room. His attorney is only present when his client is
testifying - he cannot cross examine any witnesses or present any
exculpatory (evidence tending to clear from a charge of fault or
guilt) evidence. Wilson is allowed to consult with his attorney if
desire during his testimony.

You have people complaining about the DA, well, he did not present the
case before the GJ - it was two Assistant DA's - females, one was
black.

If you listen to all the critics, they wanted to bring the guilty
******* in, hurry-up and have a fair trial. A real Kangaroo Court
without _any_ evidence of probable cause established.