Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Fires in Ferguson, Missouri ...

In article op.xp1ipieo2cx0wh@ajm,
RobertMacy wrote:

what I'd like to know. Why hasn't someone asked Brown's parents what the
hell their innocent teenage son was doing committing a felony robbery in
that convenience store? Some questions like:

AGREE!!! ABSOLUTELY do NOT understand why there is NO exploration into
Brown's character, or any attempt to explain his belligerent behaviour
that day. Perhaps, he was 'fed up with something' and was going off to
college next day and didn't care, Still there is NO excuse for stealing
unnecessary items and then bullying such a small man while stealing that
man's living. Just NOT right.

There was some initially but there was a hooha about how we shouldn't
judge the lad until all the facts were in. The really sad part was that
the couple I people I pointed out the irony of that request given what
Officer Wilson was going through at the time, no one got it.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein