Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/27/2014 7:35 AM, gonjah wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I have a great deal of respect for law enforcement.
I want to believe Wilson, but we can't just ignore the witnesses.

No, we can't ignore them, but the Grand Jury had to sift through and
determine who lied, who told the truth. Reports show that witnesses
changed their story to coincide with what they heard on the new or what
others said. Witnesses are not reliable

One interesting difference between GJ and trial jury is that the
GJurors are encouraged to ask questions of witnesses.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²