Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Fergy, no guilty

In article ,
SMS wrote:

On 11/27/2014 6:28 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
SMS wrote:

On 11/27/2014 5:12 AM, gonjah wrote:

snip

It appears to me; the prosecutor was bowing to public pressure to do
something, so he brought it before the grand jury, and then acted like
the defense attorney. Was it all for show?

It was a very strange grand jury proceeding with the prosecutor
essentially acting as a defense attorney. It's very unlikely that this
is over. I don't know who started this thread, but there was no "no
sic guilty" result, that's not what a grand jury does.

Which is not what it is supposed to do. It is supposed to decide if
there is probable cause to think he might have done it. That is a VERY
light burden compared to reasonable doubt. If the evidence can' satisfy
that burden, then why should it be supposed that the higher burden would
have been reached?

Because the prosecutor chose not present all the evidence.

From what I read he must have come close. Something like 40 or so
witnesses, all three autospies, various and sundry forensic evidence.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²